Popular Posts

Tuesday, 5 May 2009

A Picture is worth a Thousand Words

image-831I will not beat around the bush here. I don’t respect anybody in the ANC. That includes Nelson Mandela. I definitely don’t have time for Jacob Zuma. It doesn’t really matter what he said about Afrikaners being the only white tribe of South Africa. I just don’t trust the man. In fact, I can’t trust any man forcing himself onto a woman and then argue that her dress was too short. We won’t go into the details of this woman being HIV positive and old Jacob reckoning a quick shower will solve the problem. I also assume then that he can’t be much of a lover, because if he has to resort to such behaviour whilst having five or six wives (I lost count), it only means most of them have lost interest.

Having said that, when it comes to utter stupidity, you’d have to go far to beat one Julias Malema, the president of the ANC Youth League. When he isn’t busy making a fool of himself with hate speech in public, he gets caught on camera with enough food on his fork to make the designers of front-end loaders at Caterpillar really concerned about the capacity of their equipment. And that is when Julias decides to use his fork.

Malema is the epitomy of everything that is wrong with African politics. Incompetent, uneducated fools only interested in lining their own pockets and doing it to such extent that it starves their own people.

To get back to the topic, I leave you with this image.

juliusmalemafailqy4

No comments: