Please forward relevant information to Vanilla Ice at ILSA:
If any of you are wondering what all the academic fuss is about, read the "Open Letter to The Canadians", which was originally published by the MSM. It will anger you to the extreme.
Also, if you follow the link, you will see a response from an Anonymous South African. I feel it is an excellent response, and worthy of being distributed. Please do your bit, by circulating both to all and sundry.
The chief architect and rabble rouser, is a Prof. Melissa Steyn, from UCT. Take a good, hard look at the picture. Seem familiar? She has that same familiar "I hate white men" appearance. Do you think I have a persecution complex? You betcha.
She is probably hellbent on eradicating "sexism" and "racism" from the world, even if she has to continually redefine the terms. She should apply for a job with the Canadian Human Rights council. They could use her talents at "sniffing out" evil white men.
She clearly is addicted to her magic mushrooms if she openly espouses the views that she does, without even the slightest bit of evidence. Moreover, she has so convinced herself that her truth is THE truth, that her bias will not even allow her to test the hypotheses that blacks have a propensity to commit violence, or that whites may be persecuted, or that we are not all equal, or that black racism is broadly prevalent, or that IQ matters. The list is endless.
As macabre as it sounds, here is a list of academics that we know have been affected by black-on-white hate crime:
- Prof. Willem Botha, University of Pretoria, shot (survived). Daughter Razelle, shot (survived).
- Prof. Alan Paterson, University of Witwatersrand. Wife Bronwyn, stabbed (survived), daughter Jamie (raped).
- Prof. Lisabe Smuts-Smith, University of Cape Town, stabbed to death with a screwdriver.
- Prof. Brian Hahn, University of Cape Town, beaten to death with an umbrella.
- Mr. Louw Rabie, brilliant and reclusive geologist, beaten to death with a pole.
Have they been forsaken by their peers?
Please provide me with the names of any more academics that have been seriously affected by crime. I would like to compile a list, and forward it to the Canadian Authorities, to place things in perspective.